Self-Care Checklist To Keep Busy Moms Sane!
With a fresh New Year comes a fresh opportunity to reset. Start anew and keep yourself motivated, refreshed, and refueled with this Self-Care Checklist. Busy moms do need and deserve to make time for self-love and pampering as reward for all their daily hard work.
Squeeze in these 5 quick self-care ideas in your weekly or monthly plans, and you’ll feel oh so ah-mazing! You go, Mom!
1. Morning Me Time
- Sip on coffee or tea
2. Healthy Habits
- Drink more water
- Do some stretching or exercise that fits your lifestyle
- Get enough sleep
3. Skin Care You Deserve
- A quick shower is always a good idea
- Pamper yourself with good skincare products
- Have a home spa date with yourself once in a while
4. Dressing Up Is Self-Care
- Wear your favorite outfit
- Pick an outfit color that puts you in a good mood
- Accessorize if you must
5. Do Something You Love
- Read a book or watch a movie or film
- Listen to music
- Get into a hobby you’ve always wanted to try
We asked Mum and content creator, Stavey Westlow, about her best self-care tips:
Self-Care #1 Sit and Read
Self-Care #2 Nail Care is Self-Care
Got Self-Care Ideas To Share?
Looking For Some Clever Busy Mom Hacks?
Doing Some Organizing For Yourself and Your Home?
The key to self-care is having enough time for yourself. Get everything organized at home, so you can make time for the things you love to do. We’ve got everything you need to get things in order. From Dry Erase Labels to Chalkboard Labels, and even Monogram Labels! The best part? These are made for you in the USA and shipped super fast! You’re going to love them!